Guardian Bedding 100% Pine Pellets
Guardian Horse Bedding pellets are manufactured to higher standards than other horse bedding pellets on the market. Kiln-dried pine shavings is the raw material used. The proprietary process extracts the dust prior to pelleting so the softened fiber is lower in dust while maintaining high absorbency. Packaged in a space-saving bag that contains .95 cu. ft. of pelletized pine fiber (40 lbs).
- Ready to use (add water to soften or use "as is").
- 100% softwood pine fiber.
- .95 cubic feet (40 pounds per bag)
- Heated to extreme temperatures to remove tars, oils, hydrocarbons, and other potential allergens. Processing temperatures reach the level of pasteurization.
- Highly absorbent (wet spot actually clumps).
- Reduces disposal volume by up to 50% over straw or large flake shavings.
- Consistent process provides a high quality product from each of our U.S. plants.
- Fine textured to sift easily.
- Low dust is achieved through our extensive dust extraction process.
- Composts quickly and efficiently.
- Consistent texture is supportive, shock absorbing and comfortable in the stall or trailer.
.95 Cubic Feet